Sunday, January 17, 2016

A Finish........and In the Hoop Now (or again)

At about 2am this morning I finished sewing the binding down on my grand daughter's quilt.  Whoop!  Whoop!  

Now I cannot find my fabric pens to date it.  Crap....

I hand quilted this one.  If I had PLANNED on doing that I would have used wool batting, especially since it has Minkee on the back.  Wool batting is like Butta'....

Linking up with Friday Finishes on Confessions of a Fabric Addict....

I have decided this year I am going to focus on UFO's.  Not that I won't do an occasional wall hanging or table runner, but my main focus will be on cleaning things out and finishing them up. 

So.......next in the hoop, OR back in the hoop I should say, is is this gorgeous Laurel Birch quilt I did quite a few years ago.  It was "in the hoop" before Lynlee's but then I had to take it out to get her's done.

I have been dying to get this one hung up on my wall in my bedroom.

I'm a lot farther on it than I thought I was.  Good for me!  So here we go, the beginning of a year of finishes.

Here we go people!!

Always, 


Gentrie




1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Cold Washed Pet Flakes

    ReplyDelete